Friday 22 April 2011

New Plates!

So I haven't got the energy to do a nail post today, It's a long Bank Holiday Weekend. I took Thursday off work, and have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off.. But I have a flu, or cold of some sort; fever, cold chills. It's pretty horrible. :(

However that means I'm chilling watching stuff online, and realise the new BM plates are out!!!
I was going to wait until pay day, but I had a feeling If I waited I'd miss out. 

So I ordered some today YAY!!!

The waiting Is gonna be horrible! I want to play now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]